Attorney Practicing in Allegheny, Westmoreland, & Armstrong Counties
Legal Services for Family Law, Wills, Estates, SSD, & More
Legal services from Shirley A. Makuta, Esq. located in New Kensington, PA, encompass the following areas: Family Law including but not limited to divorce, custody and support; planning for the future through a Last Will and Testament, Power of Attorney and an Advanced Medical Directive/Living Will as well as general estate planning and elder law issues.
Attorney Makuta is a native of Arnold, Pennsylvania, and continues to work and live in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. Her practice extends beyond Westmoreland County into Allegheny and Armstrong counties.
• Associate’s Degree, Specialized Business, Duff’s Business Institute, PA 1972.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Public Administration, University of Pittsburgh, 1982.
• Master’s of Public Administration with Specialization in Applied Policy Analysis, Graduate • School of Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh, 1985.
• Juris Doctor, School of Law, University of Pittsburgh, 1994.
• Certificate in Pastoral Ministry, Seton Hill University, Greensburg, PA 2009.
• U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania – December 1994
• Pennsylvania Supreme Court – January 1995
• United State Supreme Court – May 2001
Dedication to the Community
In addition to the practice of law, Shirley A. Makuta is actively involved in her local community and her local parish.